Rajasthan Board 2019-20 - Exam, Preparation, Syllabus, Tutorial, Question paper, Online Classes for 6 to 12 - BASICFIRST
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education is a state agency of the Government of Rajasthan and has its headquarters in Ajmer. It was set up in Jaipur on 4th December 1957 and was shifted to Ajmer in 1961. It began functioning in its present multistoried building in the year 1973. It spreads over 3,42,239 sq. km. and covers more than 6000 schools located in 32 districts. As per the data available, 8.5 lakh students were enrolled for Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination in the year 2000. Rajasthan Board Examination helps in the preparation for Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry for classes 6th to 12th.
Functions of Rajasthan Board
- Conducts exam for class X and XII
- Prescribe syllabus and design courses
- Various government and private schools are affiliated with Rajasthan Board of Secondary education
- The Result is announced in the month of May-June
Role of BasicFirst
- Helps in the preparation of a roadmap
- BasicFirst has highly experienced educators who are skilled in teaching every topic in detail.
- Practice makes a man perfect. We have designed our worksheets in a way that can help you achieve success by its constant use.
- BasicFirst gives an opportunity to find out your weakness and strength by giving mock tests
- Provide doubt clearing sessions to clear all your doubts. Our educators are experts in resolving all student-related queries.
- Availability of best educators to help in preparation