NSEP Entrance Examination Preparation, Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Question Pattern, and Online Classes
NSEP (National Standard Examination in Physics) conducted by IAPT(Indian Association of Physics Teachers) offers an opportunity to measure one's standing against a national standard. More than 40,000 students at over 1200 centers appear for this examination. How to prepare for NSEP?
- Must be eligible to hold an Indian passport.
- Should be born between 1st July 1999 to 30 June 2004
- Must be residing and studying in India or must be studying in the Indian school system since 30th November 2016.
- Must not have completed Class XII.
- Must not be appearing in NSEJS.
- Registration will be done through the registered center which includes any school or college affiliated to state or center boards.
- Visit the center with the registration fee and get yourself registered
NSEP Registration Fee
The registration fee is INR 150 per student.
NSEP Exam Pattern
- Questions are of MCQ type.
- The question paper is divided into two sections:
- Section I will have 3-marks questions in which only one option is correct
- Section II will have 6-marks questions which have more than one option correct.