NSEB 2019-20 EXAM PREPARATION, SYLLABUS STUDY MATERIAL, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, EXAM PATTERN, ONLINE CLASS
National Standard Examination in Biology (NSEB) is conducted in collaboration with the Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT), Association of Chemistry Teachers (ACT) and the Association of Teachers in Biological Sciences (ATBS). The students who appear in the exam are eligible for Indian National Olympiads that are conducted to shortlist students who will represent India at International Science Olympiad. NSEB is conducted at regional levels and students who want to participate need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the exam conducting authority.
The National Standard Examination in Biology (NSEB) is being conducted since the year 2000. Every year approx. 20000-60000 students at over 1200 centers participate in the exam.
- Must be an Indian National only
- Age must be between 15-20 years
- Aspirants should not have completed or studying in class 12th before 30 November as in the year of examination
- A candidate must not have taken or been planning to take admission in any University in the following year of the Olympiad
- A candidate must not be appearing in NSE Junior Science in the same year of examination
- Registration will be done at the registered center that could be any school or college affiliated to State/Center Board
- Students of schools not registered who wish to participate can register themselves at a nearby NSE center
- NSEB Registration Form 2019 is handled by the schools/ colleges from which the candidate studied
- A candidate needs to pay registration fee while submitting the application form
- Students registering from states other than the state of their school are required to send scanned copy of NSE Admit Card, and the school ID through the email to email@example.com before the due date