NMTC (National Mathematics Talent Contest) Preparation Tips & Tricks, Syllabus, Dates, Books, Study Material, AMTI Mock Tests, AMTI Online Classes
NMTC (National Mathematics Talent Contest) is conducted by the AMTI (Association of Mathematics Teachers in India) to encourage creative thinking in students and prepare them to tackle unfamiliar and non-routine problems exhibiting a general mathematical ability appropriate to their level. nmtc papers
nmtc past papers
The examination is divided into two parts:
- Part I: Preliminary test- It is mandatory for all the students applying for the examination to give this test except for the students pursuing degree classes in Arts, Science, and Technical colleges. The question paper consists of objective type questions in MCQs and fill-in-the-blanks format.
- Part II: Final test- Top 10% scores of the preliminary test of all the students pursuing degree classes in Arts, Science, and Technical colleges are selected for this test. The question paper consists of comprehensive essay type questions.
NMTC Exam Pattern (AMTI Exam Pattern)
- The preliminary examination is held in the respective school of the students.
- For the students applying individually and directly to AMTI, the examination center will be intimated..
- The final examination will be held at the centers allotted by AMTI..
- The medium of examination is English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil or Telugu except for the students who are pursuing degree classes in Arts, Science, and Technical colleges. For them, English is the only medium in which the examination will be held.
- Fill out the registration form provided by the school.
- Individuals applying directly to AMTI will be eligible only if they send an acceptance letter from a teacher / Principal / Professor - serving or retired to hold the exam.