NEET Application Form 2020
NEET 2020 will be conducted in the first week of May and the application forms will be available from the first week of November 2019. Candidates need to register on the official website of NTA (National Testing Agency) to complete the application process. Once the registration is successful, a candidate will receive login details on the registered Mobile Number and Email ID. NEET candidate login 2020 enables aspirants to fill the application form, make corrections, download admit cards, check the answer keys and NEET results.
Documents Required for NEET Application Form
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Valid ID proof
- Applicants from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir can use Ration card no. or bank account to register
- Foreign candidate can use Passport as a valid ID Proof
Steps to Apply
- Visit the NTA Official website and register (ntaneet.nic.in)
- Check your eligibility
- Fill in the details such as name, personal details, etc.
- Upload scanned documents (Photo and signature)
- Make payment via Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ BHIM UPI or E-wallet
- Candidates must register using the working phone number and email Id to get login credentials
- Candidates must submit a recent passport size photograph & signature in the set format to avoid any rejection
- The fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking for online mode. For offline mode, it must be paid through E-Challan at State Bank of India (SBI) branches only.
- Additional charges & GST may also be included in the fee
General Category/ OBC: Rs.1400/-
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 750/-
Transgender Category: Rs.750/-
NEET 2020 Application Form Correction Window
The correction window for NEET 2020 Application Form shall be available from the 3rd week of January till the last week of January 2020. Candidates will be able to make corrections in the fields like – Date of Birth (D.O.B), Identification, Gender, State Code, Category, Exam Medium, Exam Center, Disability Status, Exam Qualification or Percentage, Parents’ Name, etc.