MHT CET 2019-20 Entrance Exam Preparation Tips, Syllabus, Books, Dates and Online Class
An “ADMISSIONS REGULATING AUTHORITY AND STATE COMMON TEST CELL” has been established by the Government of Maharashtra. The Commissioner of State CET Cell has been designated as Competent Authority for conducting MHT-CET and selection of candidates for admission to Under Graduate courses in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy. The Government of Maharashtra has notified the rules to regulate the admissions to the First and Direct Second year of full-time Professional Undergraduate Technical Courses (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Pharm D., Architecture, Hotel Management and Catering Technology).
MHT-CET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidate’s nationality should be Indian.
- Candidates must pass in 10+2 examination.
- A candidate who satisfies any option listed below:-
- Be a Domicile of Maharashtra .
- Be born in Maharashtra..
- Whose either or both the parents possess a domicile certificate..
- Whose Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State.
- Whose Father or Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking..
- Candidates passing SSC and/or HSC Examination from a recognised institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area or from Maharashtra.
- Jammu and Kashmir candidates
- Candidates whose parents are citizens of Jammu and Kashmir and are displaced to any part of India or from unsafe border area of Jammu and Kashmir to a relatively safer place in Jammu and Kashmir due to terrorist activities.
- Candidates whose either of the two parent is officers belonging to Indian Administrative Services (IAS) or Indian Police Services (IPS) or Indian Foreign Services (IFS) and children of staff belonging to military and paramilitary forces transferred to Jammu and Kashmir to combat terrorist activities.
- Candidates who are NRI / OCI / PIO, whose parents are Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National are exempted from appearing for MHTCET 2018.
- Candidates must have Physics and Chemistry as their main subject along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks.
- Candidates of Diploma in Pharmacy must pass from institutes affiliated to State Board or any other recognised board and obtain a minimum of 50 % marks.