Madhya Pradesh Board 2019-20 - Exam, Preparation, Syllabus, Tutorial, Question paper, Online Classes for 6 to 12 - BASICFIRST
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) was established by the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Act, 1965. The MPBSE is a Madhya Pradesh government body responsible for determining the policy-related, the administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction of the state's higher educational system.
Functions of MPBSE
- The board has the power to grant affiliation and recognition to schools
- Prescribe courses and textbooks at high school and intermediate level
- Plan and organize high school and intermediate examinations
- Perform other functions, as may be necessary such as providing equivalence to examinations conducted by other boards
The board announces the result for class X and XII in the month of May.
Role of BasicFirst
- Helps in the preparation of a roadmap
- BasicFirst has highly experienced educators who are skilled in teaching every topic in detail
- Practice makes a man perfect. We have designed our worksheets in a way that can help you achieve success by its constant use
- BasicFirst gives an opportunity to find out your weakness and strength by giving mock tests
- Provide doubt clearing sessions to clear all your doubts. Our educators are experts in resolving all student-related queries
- Availability of best educators to help in preparation