Kerala State Board Education (KSEB) 2019-20 - Exam, Preparation, Syllabus, Tutorial, Question paper, Online Classes for 6 to 12 - BASICFIRST
KSEB conducts Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) examination at the end of the academic year, to award certifications to the students who successfully clear the exam.
Functions of Kerala Board
- KSEB conducts the final examinations for Class X and Class XII every year in the month of March
- The results are announced by the end of May
- SCERT, Kerala also conducts engineering entance exams for higher secondary students, and it also conducts scholarship exams for local students
- Various private and government schools are affiliated with Kerala board.
- English is the language of instruction in most private schools, while government-run schools offer English or Malayalam as the medium of instruction
Role of BasicFirst
- Helps in the preparation of a roadmap
- BasicFirst has highly experienced educators who are skilled in teaching every topic in detail.
- Practice makes a man perfect. We have designed our worksheets in a way that can help you achieve success by it’s constant use.
- BasicFirst gives an opportunity to find out your weakness and strength by giving mock tests
- Provide doubt clearing sessions to clear all your doubts. Our educators are experts in resolving all student-related queries.
- Availability of best educators to help in preparation