Karnataka Board 2019-20 - Exam, Preparation, Syllabus, Tutorial, Question paper, Online Classes for 6 to 12 - BASICFIRST
Karnataka High School Examination Board was established in the year 1966. The headquarter of the board is in Bangalore and the divisional offices are in Mysore, Kalaburgu, and Belgaum. The Board mainly conducts examination for Class X (SSLC) and Class XII (PUC) for affiliated schools. Karnataka board also offers 11 other tests related to music, commerce, etc.
The board executes various methodologies to improve education in the state. They also grant recognition to the schools. Karnataka Board authority supports all the affiliated schools and institutions by providing competitive and globally acceptable education and ensuring fair conduct of the examination.
SLC and PUC
- SSLC (Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate) is provided to students after the completion of the class X exam. The exam for SSLC is mainly conducted in the month of April.
- PUC (Pre-University Course) is for students from class X and XII. The exam for class XI is called as 1st PUC and XII is called 2nd PUC. The Exam is generally conducted in the month of March.
Karnataka State Board Syllabus
Karnataka board is affiliated with a good number of government and private schools. The Syllabus is designed in a way to give a competitive and enriched education to the students. Mostly the syllabus taught in these affiliated schools includes CBSE, ICSE, NIOS and state board.
The Examination Pattern
The paper is of 3 hours and includes both MCQ and descriptive questions for a total of 100 marks. However, students are given 15 minutes of reading time. In this time slot, a student can only read the question paper but they cannot start writing the answers.
Role of BasicFirst
- BasicFirst can make you score great marks in Karnataka Board
- We build skilled resources after thorough research and detailed study of a subject
- Helping students understand the exam pattern and providing them tips for exam success.
- Exams can be difficult, even for the most prepared students. BasicFirst has highly qualified educators to train students to attain the best possible marks.
- The educators simplify lessons for students and use instructional strategies to track their developmental scale
- We use different strategies such as “Mock Test” series to help students learn and practice constantly to increase understanding
- We have affordable plans for parents as well as kids do better in school when parents are involved in their academic lives. This can be done by setting up or revising individualized education plans