JEE Main 2020 Application Form
The application form for JEE Main 2020 exam can be filled and submitted in online mode through the official website. The candidates must enter their Aadhar number in the application form (except for the aspirants from J&K, Meghalaya, Assam). The candidates must have a working email id and phone number to apply for the exam. While entering the details in the application form, the candidates must upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and parent’s/guardian signature.
Candidates must keep the following documents before they start filling the application form for JEE Main 2020.
- Photograph in JPEG format - 10 KB to 100KB (size), 3.5cm x 4.5cm (dimensions)
- Signature in JPEG format - 4 KB to 30KB (size), 3.5cm x 1.5cm (dimensions)
- Aadhar Card
- Document for Proof of Date of Birth
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST
- Domicile Certificate
List of documents required by Foreign Candidates.
- Birth Certificate for age proof
- Class XII Mark sheet/Certificate (must clear 75 % cut-off)
- Valid Identity Proof
- Citizenship Certificate/Passport of both the parents
- Testimonial (if required)
Steps to Apply
- Visit JEE Main or NTA official website
- Click on ‘Apply for JEE Main 2020’ tab
- Fill in the application form and note down the system generated application number
- Scan and upload photograph and signature as per the defined guidelines by NTA.
- Make the payment via Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Paytm/ Cash Cards/ SBI Buddy Wallet/ E-Challan
- Take a printout of the confirmation page
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- For fee payment through credit/debit card, an additional processing charge will be included i.e. 0.75% + taxes for a fee up to INR 2000 and 1% + taxes for a fee more than INR 2000 (Debit Card) and 1.20% of the fee plus the service tax as applicable for all the credit cards
- After fee payment, candidates can book their slot for the computer-based test. They can choose the date for JEE Main online exam (Paper 1 and Paper 2) and the exam center.
JEE Main 2020 registration Dates - JEE mains registration date - JEE mains 2020 registration date
|2 Sep ’19 –
30 Sep ’19
|JEE Main 2020 registration for January 2020 session
JEE mains registration process & JEE main registration fee, JEE Main application form download and online filling process