HBBVS Preparation Tips & Tricks, Syllabus, dates, Books, Study Material, Mock Test, Online Class for HBBVS - BasicFirst
HBBVS exam is proposed by the ‘Mumbai Science Teachers’ Association to attract the school students to the field of science. This exam came into commencement in 1981. Since then every year it conducts the exam and rewards the students who excel. The exam is found to be a way of introducing the opportunities and careers in the field of science.
Eligibility Criteria for HBBVS
The students of class 6 to class 9 can only participate in this exam. These students can be from English and Marathi board out of all the boards.
What is the fee and how to pay it?
The entry fee for all-region and for all schools is INR 210/per student. In case of late fee payment, the amount is INR 250/per student. The amount is to be deposited through any SBI (State Bank of India) branch. You need to upload the challan on the official MSAT website.
How to Apply for the Exam?
If your school is already registered, follow the steps to register for this year
- Go to the HBBVS official website and click on ‘Apply Online’ option to log in your school.
- Use the already created Id and Password in the ‘school login’ option. You must have received these details on your email and SMS. MSTA doesn’t want you to re-register your school under ‘New School Registration’.
- Your already submitted information will be displayed on the screen. Update the information if required.
If your school is not registered before
- Log in to the official MSTA website and click on ‘Apply Online’ tab followed by a click on ‘New School Registration’ Tab.
- Fill in the details of your school. Avoid using short forms or signs.
- While filling the address, write complete postal address along with a pin code and submit.
- The log in Id and password will then be mailed to the registered email id and will also be sent via SMS on the registered number.
- The login id is unique for every school but is the same for the students (class 6-class 9) of that school.
- Log In with the assigned Id and fill the details of the students.
Register as a student
- Go to the official website and log in with the assigned ID.
- Add the fees and fill up the details. Upload a copy of the challan and submit.
- Add the details of the students by clicking ‘Add Student’ tab
- For registration of students in bulk, click ‘Bulk Registration’.
- You can edit this list if needed.