|Location||Minimum Experience||Total Openings|
|Pan India||10-15 Year||10|
Reporting to the General Manager, the Deputy General Manager assists the General Manager to plan, develop, implement and oversee company initiatives and projects. She or he oversees the company’s operations, has budgeting responsibilities and is involved in hiring and evaluating company employees. She or he also assumes the General Manager's responsibilities in his absence.
• Primary responsibility is to oversee the day-to-day sales operations, which can include lead generation, allocating prospective customers, assigning tasks, leading meetings and implementing initiatives handed down by the general manager
• Manage overall events coordination when Area Sales Manager is not on-site.
• Manage human resources and helping in hiring process of new employees.
• Assist general managers, executives to plan, develop, implement and oversee company initiatives and projects.
• Oversee a company’s operations, have budgeting responsibilities and are involved in hiring and evaluating company personnel.
• Step in and assume the general manager's responsibilities in their absence.
• Analyze and implement policies and procedures, oversee short- and long-term business plans and initiatives and help in budgeting activities.
• interact more often with a company’s personnel than the general manager and may even respond to and resolve internal and external grievances.
• Act as coach and cheerleader to motivate personnel to meet company goals.
• Track key projects, present reports to the general manager to ensure that there is a follow up for relevant regulations and guidelines.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent
• Master’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration
• Must have advanced computer knowledge and skills
• 10 to 15 years of related experience with progressive management experience.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to identify and resolve problems, work well independently or as part of a team, and also work well under pressure
• An impeccable leadership and managing skills, a strong work ethic, a familiarity with budgeting and a keen understanding of industry-specific terminology, rules and regulations.