Psychometric is a field in which theory and technique of psychological measurement are studied. This field is devoted to test, measure, and assess one’s skills and knowledge & other important factors. This field was earlier not included as an important aspect in choosing the right career. BasicFirst has identified that this examination can really help a student making the right moves in life.
As the psychometric test for students includes various modes of studying student’s psychology, the result can then be related to various career choices to find the best match. Through this test we study:
- Skills and Knowledge
- Personal Traits
- Educational Achievement and more
There are different types of Psychometric Tests:
- Personality Questionnaire
- Aptitude Test
|Clerical Ability||Spatial Ability||Verbal Ability||Numerical Ability|
|Closure Ability||Psychomotor Ability||Mechanical Ability||Reasoning Ability|
- Situational Judgment Test
- Diagrammatic Reasoning
- Interest Based Test
- Motivation Based Test
|Leisure||Leadership||Interest and Challenge||Service|
- Inductive Reasoning
All the aforementioned points are then analyzed by our career counselors team. Commonly this Psychometric Test is taken up by many students to be benefited in the following ways:
- To choose the right stream for further education after clearing class 10 and class 12.
- Psychometric career test is taken up to pick up the appropriate career for oneself.
- Some students go for psychometric skill-based tests to identify their yet not known skills and the way a student can benefit themselves with these skills.
- Psychometric analytical tests, psychometric aptitude tests, psychometric attitude tests, and personality testing questionnaires are most popular tests among students.
BasicFirst conducts the Psychometric Tests Online. This is a simple questionnaire designed differently for different types of students. We analyze a student of class 6-class 9 differently and class 10- class 12 differently as they have different priorities in life. We have an online psychometric test for students giving competitive exams, completed or continuing their graduation and post-graduation.
The psychometric career test is for all those students feeling confused about which career they should get in. Even when the student feels that the skills they acquire are not matching the career they want to get in, even then the psychometric test and our career counseling team can guide. A student can register himself/herself by a simple sign up.