Your Childhood, adolescence and high school days are the vital, pre-eminent and significant days of your life. Founder and Mentor of BasicFirst, “Mr. Randhir Kumar Priyadarshi” carries a holistic preview of intricacies of education line that’s coupled with high risk-taking abilities!
A classic quote of Majroothi Sultanpuri defines his journey-
“Main akela hi chala tha magar,
Log saath ate Gaye aur karvaan banta Gaya”!
“Being a teacher from the past 23 years, I know it’s not always a cake walk to handle tests of life, but with persistent hardwork, determined effort and focussed goals in life- you can achieve any goal. As I have handled more than 40000 students in my life, few learnings in my small yet impactful journey:
∙ Remember never compromise on respect for others- Compassion is always valued!
∙ No matter where you’re, your roots are invariably important!
∙ Not all battles are fought to win, few are deliberately lost for others happiness!
∙ At times things aren’t the way they seem to, trust your instincts- perspective is always important!
∙ You learn from your own experiences, there’s no another simple way in life!
By all means, I am a person who has seen thick and thins of life. From Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Patna to BasicFirst- the journey has been enticing. I always tell my students they must remember that childhood days are gladdest when endured with the relics of learning and novelty, as whatever I’m today is a reflection of my childhood days and learnings and so do them- “I believe”!
“Your school has imprints on your nature, character and personality for a lifetime.”
Springing towards the corporate journey he has diverse views, as he believes Team is building block for any organisation. His few beliefs:
- I am because my team stands right next to me in any situation. We may differ in views and ideologies but at the end we are driving only one goal- “Growth of BasicFirst with a Student based approach”.
- He has a view that emotions at work can sometimes cause frustration, anger, fear, excitement, but thanks to his superb team which not only helps him but is right beside him always.
- As per him it’s fundamentally important to regulate our emotions, and take actions which are best as per the situation.
- Also, he has a view that emotional intelligence and feelings can go a long way toward in building — or destroying any work place. A strong workplace environment that is not only motivating for employees but cares and understands holds the key to prosperity and growth.
Crux and few take away’s!
- Focus On the Lesson, Not The Problem!
- Lessons Are Everywhere. It’s On You To Find Them!
- Leaders who regulate Well, Do Well!
- Inspire your Team with Humility!
His beliefs carry certainly the powers to embrace freedom of change. Many times along the way, you will come on diverse situations but knowing and understanding each other is far valued in this world. By least let go off desired outcomes, your fears, open yourself to a world where you aren’t afraid of making mistakes, as mistakes are the building blocks of growth in life. Keep on searching excellent opportunities that inspire you and then work relentlessly to make them possible!