Check Your JIPMER Result 2019 with us:
Whenever it’s about exams not solely your seniors, parents or friends act as a source of inspiration but they unendingly inspire, boost and encourage you to ascend with flying colours. Be it any test in life, results have haunted all of us from times immemorial, but BasicFirst encourages their students to follow a Mantra in life: Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest!
Accepting it as a truth: “you must do something every day that will help you get an inch closer to a better tomorrow and exams are no exception to it”, will help you to handle result pressures in awe-inspiring and splendid way.
We know having “Dr.” as an initial in front of your name is not just happiness but dream of students- NEET, JIPMER, AIIMS exams are the names that have the power to give wings to students dream!
JIPMER- One among the most prestigious Medical Exams in India!
June and July are seen as a result period, for most of the exam results come at this time and JIPMER is an important exam out of many. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education (JIPMER) is situated in Pondicherry, India is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy for running its administration- It’s an academic institute that imparts undergraduate as well as postgraduate medical courses to a variety of patients, with a sole belief that medical services should be affordable and pocket-friendly for the patient, this college has been ranked among the best colleges. JIPMER is a national level exam for taking admission to the Undergraduate medical MBBS courses and it’s is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education!
Luring Campus- Just a handful of students are lucky to get the admission here!
The field contains a medical school, a newly constructed hospital block with the resident hostels, the employee’s quarters, a Kendriya Vidyalaya, a branch of 2 nationalized banks, two ATM’s, a post workplace, a temple, auditorium named after Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam which makes it best for any student who lives there. Broad tree-lined roads that crisscross the fields and the lush tropical vegetation forms with a cover that hides most buildings across the fields, the view is mesmerizing. With quiet and idyllic flora and fauna, punctuated small parks that have the hidden statues and secluded spots- makes it a one-stop destination for many of the medical aspirants. The admission is offered to the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses through the exam!
Not just Dates but it’s all you need to know about JIPMER exam 2019!
- Starting of on-line application form is 6th March 2019
- Last date of submitting application form is 12th Apr 2019
- Releasing of admit card is 20th – 2nd June 2019
- JIPMER MBBS exam date was 2nd June 2019
- Releasing of result and rank letter was 8th June 2019
- First counselling from 26th – 28th June 2019
- Second counselling from 24th July 2019
- Third counselling 21st August 2019
- Final counselling 26th August month 2019
- Admission formalities & Issue of Admission Letter accompanied with Hostel accommodation Letter from 1st July 2019.
- Commencement of Course from 3rd July 2019
- Closing of admission from 30th September 2019
Once the student has crossed all the hurdles- Mandatory documents required at the time of admission!
- Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre investigator and Rank Letter of JIPMER 2019.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or 10th Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the top of the Institute last attended.
- Residence Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority. It should not be issued by someone below the rank of Tahsildar.
- OBC/BC/SC/ST certificate that’s obtained from the competent authority as Revenue Officer whose not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Transfer Certificate from the last institute.
- In the case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate/Employer Certificate when required with the prospectus.
- Medical Certificate just in case of OPH Candidate.
- 6 Passport size images recently taken.
- NRI/OCI Certificates.
For all those who made it in the List of JIPMER Result 2019!
BasicFirst knows you have handled all the triumphant of examination in the best manner. You are capable of much more even what you don’t recognize. Choose your goals wisely and then look right for your best, attempt to be the most effective- arduous is the journey not destination, endure failures- Persistently Aim high! With all your instructive voyage and extended spree, you have completed first hurdle of JIPMER exam in the most effective way, Pat on your back- Well done!