“No one is worthy enough to make you a slave, the only slavery is “fear of failure”… Release yourself from fear of failures to feel definitive freedom which is freedom of the mind!”
Frequently building the time for meditation or reflection to remain in tune with your sense of direction- brings wisdom!
Thinking about the question: “What is the meaning of meditation or reflection, does that embodies and personifies prayers?”
Result is that meditation embodies and personifies your prayers, affirmations help in handling these prayers well, gets you close to nature by providing the “quiet mind time”.
Settle the mind and soul for recharging yourself!
How do you measure commitment in your leadership? What’s changing in your world?
- Leaders don’t exist to guard or maintain their status quo!
- They act when things have become dynamical and try to handle such situations!
- Their change should be seen as well as felt, for handling the commitments well!
Yes, it takes long time for evolving as the leaders permanently help in handling and continually building new skills. With superior anticipation, leaders are well-versed to handle all the challenges well!
Start – Stop – Continue
Idea of transformation within any organization/individual means that you’re willing to alter and change the situations on the consistent basis.
You start, continue and keep evolving on consistent basis!
As it’s rightly said, you live only once and if it’s done right, it’s enough. With consistent and regular practice your soul is taken to a self-changing evolution and modification across your character.
- You all have dynamic powers within yourself, which can make you a leader.
- You are continuously monitored and coached through the modification process to become “winners” – rather than victims of the change.
- You react and respond completely to bigger goals of life and handle the inevitable issues appropriately.
Involved = Engaged
- How are you going to have an impact?
- How are you going to win?
- Where do you fit in this world?
- Do I really matter in this world?
- How will I succeed and thrive in this journey?
It takes time to be involved, evolved and occupied in the process of learning. Though it’s quite a complex process to have an unrehearsed conversation about the daily workings. In today’s era, when people expect to be involved, for many it’s a challenge- thanks to great Leaders!
The key for good leaders is to continually delve and build upon new skills for changing your life!
In what ways are you leading transformation today?
- Are you unsatisfied or having an impact on anyone else?
- Do you believe your vision is altering and transforming the lives?
- If so, what needs to change within you, to lead this amazing transformation?
By releasing all the tensions, happiness speaks loudly from within us!
You are willing to change as how you operate, and what you measure – even more than hundred percent of everything. It’s a life-changing process!
The people worthy are always willing to understand, if they can see and feel these three things in your leadership:
- YOU are changing for the world.
- YOU are a coach through the change where you become a “winner” – instead of being the victim of change.
- YOU react and respond positively to big goals along the way.
Always believe, “Hard times prepare people for great future leadership. As belief, practice, yoga and meditation being the ideal process of understanding oneself as well as others with simultaneously being peaceful and calm is the highest achievement of the self!”