Exams can turn out as a highly stressful, tedious, tiresome and mundane activity, for students as well as parents. As Exam time can be exhausting, it’s crucial to Keep your nerves calm so that exam results are achieved in flying colours.
- Set Priorities
By setting up priorities, you can handle all your doubts in an effective manner. The most efficient and effective way of handling exam pressure from an individual’s point of view is to attempt the questions within the assigned time slot so that you don’t end up losing extra marks- thereon, just by not attempting questions. BasicFirst comes in picture and our comprehensive programs teach you to set priorities well in time.
- Work on conceptual clarity The most critical factor for students these days is to have a solid and clear concept foundation. Be it preparation for NEET or CBSE board exams merely attending coaching classes is not enough for students they must have crystal clear concepts. This approach helps the candidates in achieving a well-managed results for attaining comprehensive test results. We offer our students an open platform where they can review their answers and raise queries from different resources.
- Prepare from multiple resources
Students should not simply continue reading from the study material rather they must take breaks, re-evaluate assignments and then practice consulting from our trusted resources. With BasicFirst you have a dynamically managed study approach for all the current and contemporary study queries. It’s mandatory to have a managed and designed monthly as well as weekly goals for obtaining better success. Students must strive to switch among the subjects with daily study timetables in place, so as to break the monotony.
- Collaborate and talk with other studentsGetting stressed is a common pain point for the students. Traditionally, with NEET, JEE and CBSE exams and their results being announced, any point in time you can get stressed. As a result, it demands better collaboration and discussions with peer groups. For relieving the stress and anxiety of board results, it’s important students must collaborate with their friends, or with seniors or with experienced lecturers to have a calm state of mind.
- Be Optimistic
One needs to be convinced by the fact that positive frame of mind is a primary factor when it comes to having relaxation from exam stress. Primarily, BasicFirst facilitates its students with mentorship classes to tackle stress and anxiety for enhanced performance and cool frame of mind.
- Eat right and stay healthy
What’s important is students must stay calm as well as in healthy mental and emotional condition. Simply by adopting healthy diet habits, you can tackle exams well, be it NEET exam, CBSE board, JEE exam without any hassles. A good diet not only helps your brain to perform at its best but keeps your nerves calm.
- Sleep Good
It’s a quite common phenomenon among the students; they assume that staying up all night before the test can actually facilitate them with best marks or scores in exams. It simply is not the case, studies have proven that you cannot recollect, whatever has been studied or cannot perform well in the exams without sound sleep.
- Avoid Comparison
Simply, comparing your preparation with your other friends isn’t an honest plan and long term plan. The comparison might affect your confidence which should not happen in any case from exams point of view.
- Practice Deep Breathing
- ExerciseOne of the largest concern for any student during the exam session is to handle extreme weather conditions. It’s a good practice to go for a walk, or a run, or move to gym space for a better state of mind. With exercise, you are in a better mood and feel light.
Students are under immense pressure these days due to exam pressure, they must slowly take deeper breaths for 5 to 10 minutes on a regular basis. Try to practice deep breathing, yoga, and meditation to have peaceful mind, body and soul conditions.
As quoted above, It’s important to manage exam stress so as to have the best exam results. Students must spend more time with nature, have a focussed approach and concentrate on better relaxation techniques. With these cool tips and suggestions you can have best results effortlessly. For queries about how you can further improve your learning experience in a better way. Always count on us!